- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Strategy
- Our Projects
- Home Center Village – Marietta, GA
- Tribute Lofts Retail – Atlanta, GA
- “Carl’s” Building Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Coconut Creek, FL – Offices
- Woodstock, GA – Commercial Retail/Office Space
- Stillwater – Nashville
- Pompano Beach, FL – Commercial Office Space
- Metro-Atlanta Residential Holdings
- International Holdings
- Contact Us
The number of new foreclosure cases filed last year in Palm Beach County fell to a seven-year low, the Clerk & Comptroller’s office said Tuesday.
Lenders filed 9,857 cases in 2013, a 36 percent decline from 2012. New cases haven’t dropped below 10,000 since 2006, when there were 5,144 filings.