- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Strategy
- Our Projects
- Home Center Village – Marietta, GA
- Tribute Lofts Retail – Atlanta, GA
- “Carl’s” Building Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Coconut Creek, FL – Offices
- Woodstock, GA – Commercial Retail/Office Space
- Stillwater – Nashville
- Pompano Beach, FL – Commercial Office Space
- Metro-Atlanta Residential Holdings
- International Holdings
- Contact Us
Robust home price gains continued across South Florida in October, a new report shows.
The Standard & Poor’s/Case-Shiller home price index for Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade counties rose 15.8 percent from a year ago. It was the 21st consecutive annual increase.
All 20 metro areas nationwide tracked by the index saw year-over-year improvement. Las Vegas posted the highest jump at 27.1 percent. San Francisco was second at 24.6 percent.
Only South Florida and Charlotte saw larger price increases in October than September.
The narrowing of prices on a monthly basis across most of the country indicates that “we are living on borrowed time and the boom is fading,” David M. Blitzer, chairman of the index committee at Standard & Poor’s, said in a statement.