- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Strategy
- Our Projects
- Home Center Village – Marietta, GA
- Tribute Lofts Retail – Atlanta, GA
- “Carl’s” Building Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Coconut Creek, FL – Offices
- Woodstock, GA – Commercial Retail/Office Space
- Stillwater – Nashville
- Pompano Beach, FL – Commercial Office Space
- Metro-Atlanta Residential Holdings
- International Holdings
- Contact Us
There were 3,765 closed home sales in South Florida in December, an 8.8 percent jump from the same month a year ago. The median sale price was $260,000, an increase of 15.6 percent.
For condos and townhouses, there were 3,687 closed sales in South Florida in December, down 4.9 percent from the same month in 2012. The median sales price grew 17.2 percent to reach $140,000.
December marked over two years – 25 months – of consecutive gains in statewide median sales prices, year-over-year, for both single-family homes and for townhouse-condo properties,” said Florida Realtors President Sherri Meadows in a news release. “The rising prices, along with the renewed strength of the state’s housing market, are encouraging more homeowners to list their properties for sale. Statewide, new listings for single-family homes increased 23.8 percent in December, while new townhome-condo listings rose 8.1 percent.