- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Strategy
- Our Projects
- Home Center Village – Marietta, GA
- Tribute Lofts Retail – Atlanta, GA
- “Carl’s” Building Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Coconut Creek, FL – Offices
- Woodstock, GA – Commercial Retail/Office Space
- Stillwater – Nashville
- Pompano Beach, FL – Commercial Office Space
- Metro-Atlanta Residential Holdings
- International Holdings
- Contact Us
The vacant tracts — in Hillsboro Beach and suburban Boynton Beach — are owned by companies tied to John S. Kennelly, property records show. Miami-based Aztec Group negotiated a $36.5 million loan for Kennelly.
BridgeInvest, a commercial real estate lender, provided the financing over 24 months.
Howard Taft, senior managing director of Aztec, said Kennelly hopes to find buyers for the residential and commercial parcels. “You have the ability to build some very unique projects,” he said.