- About Us
- Our Team
- Our Strategy
- Our Projects
- Home Center Village – Marietta, GA
- Tribute Lofts Retail – Atlanta, GA
- “Carl’s” Building Ft. Lauderdale Florida
- Coconut Creek, FL – Offices
- Woodstock, GA – Commercial Retail/Office Space
- Stillwater – Nashville
- Pompano Beach, FL – Commercial Office Space
- Metro-Atlanta Residential Holdings
- International Holdings
- Contact Us
The 742-home Seven Bridges project is just west of The Bridges, a nearly finished GL community on Lyons Road between Clint Moore Road and Atlantic Avenue. Sales are expected to begin in early March.
GL has not yet announced prices, but the Sunrise-based builder said the homes will be roughly comparable to those at The Bridges, where prices range from $600,000 to $1.6 million.
In two years, GL has sold nearly 500 of the 591 homes at The Bridges, and more than 1,300 potential buyers have shown interest in the new community, said Marcie DePlaza, division president of GL.
“There’s a lot of pent-up demand for luxury in the Boca-Delray area,” she said. “The numbers speak for themselves.”